Asan is the name of a village on the island of Guam. It faces the stunning Philippine Sea giving locals incredible views from every point. There are many restaurants to explore and exciting attractions to visit in Asan. It also has an excellent public school system, making it an ideal location for families, and hosts many exciting community events throughout the year. Public and private schools offer students an enriching and immersive learning experience. If you're considering moving to Asan, Guam or already living there, you should take note of these great things about living there.
1. Close to the Asan Bay Overlook.
Living in Asan, Guam gives islanders easy access to the Asan Bay Overlook. This is a great outdoor area with a memorial for those who lost and suffered during the war. The Asan Bay Overlook offers impressive views and perfectly manicured walkways. It has many bronze statues and historical monuments located throughout. The outdoor landmark offers enriching programs for youth dedicated to teaching them about the environment. It is a beautiful park to explore year-round.
2. Asan has excellent weather year-round.
Asan, Guam experiences a tropical climate with a lot of sunshine. Most days are hot and sunny with minimal wind. Living in Asan, Guam means you can count on great weather daily! This usually means there'll be more time spent outside, and therefore, your body will get more vitamin D from the sunlight. WIN - WIN
3. With beautiful weather every day you’re going to spend more time outdoors.
One of the best things about living in Asan is simply just being outdoors. It has stunning panoramic scenes and sparkling turquoise waters. You’ll get addicted to the soft sand on your toes and the warm sunshine beaming on your skin. Being outdoors in Asan is a great way to spend time. Whether you’re touring a local attraction or just sitting at the beach, being outdoors is time well spent in Guam.
Outdoorsy things to do/explore in Asan:
- Valley of The Latte Adventure Park - Valley of The Latte Adventure Park offers many guided tours of the grounds. In addition, the park offers many cultural events and workshops, along with opportunities for kayaking, paddleboarding, and more.
- Visit the beach - There are plenty of beautiful sparkling beaches to explore in Asan Guam.
- Enjoy many water activities! - Try out snorkeling, diving, or get on a kayak. The beautiful terrain makes it perfect for all kinds of adventures!
- Take in the astonishing sights. -It is walking-friendly and offers beautiful views from every point.
4. You’re surrounded by water.
Water can bring a peaceful, calm, tranquil feeling. It is relaxing to watch and soothing to listen to. Living near water gives you better access to exciting aquatic adventures and various water sports. You can easily enjoy kayaking, wakeboarding, paddleboarding, swimming, and so much more.
Benefits of living near water:
- Breath fresher, clean air.
- Improved sleep.
- Feel more relaxed.
5. Asan has exciting employment opportunities.
Locals can find employment in a variety of sectors in the village. Moving there brings exciting opportunities in the construction, agriculture, and retail industries. In addition, Guam is a popular tourist destination and therefore has many resorts and hotels. The tourism industry can be a satisfying career, and Asan is a great place to explore it.
6. It’s always sunny!
Asan is an exceptionally sunny place. It has great weather and is pleasant to be outside pretty much all the time. Sunny weather makes everything so much more enjoyable, so whether you’re going snorkeling, scuba diving, or simply sitting outside enjoying the sights, Asan is a wonderful place to do that.
Health Benefits of Sunlights:
- Sunlight reduces stress.
- We get vitamin D from sunlight, which helps maintain strong bones.
- Sunshine supports good mental health.
- Sunshine fights seasonal affective disorder.
- Sunshine helps cheer people up.
Living in Asan can be great for overall health and wellbeing. This is thanks largely to the beautiful weather and the gorgeous sunshine.
7. You’re surrounded by incredible scenery.
Living in Asan, Guam means you’re right nearby some of the most beautiful views in the world. Of course, maybe that is a bias opinion, but seriously, life on the island is a different kind of beautiful.
Beautiful landmarks and nature spots to visit when living in Asan, Guam:
- Two Lovers Point - This is a fantastic landmark to see even for locals. You can't get tired of seeing the wondrous beauty of nature. Two Lovers point is an incredible seaside cliff. It is affiliated with a folktale about doomed lovers. Two Lovers Point is stunning.
- The Asan Invasion Beach - This historic site is a great place to spend time. It is beautiful and provides many great picture opportunities.
There are many adrenaline-packed adventures to be had, both indoor and outdoor. Asan is home to beautiful landmarks, hot, sunny weather, excellent employment opportunities, and so much more. It is a great place to move to—Asan, Guam has many island celebrations and cultural events. There is always something exciting happening!
A quick recap of the BEST things about living in Asan, Guam
Asan, Guam is very sunny and its warm and tropical climate makes it a heavenly place to live. Astonishing views and exciting water adventures surround the entire island. Living by water and in a sunny location has many health benefits—experience breathtaking cliffs, scenic horizons, velvety soft sand, and excellent local unique shopping. Asan is a calm, tranquil, and peaceful song with exciting, adventurous, and exhilarating.
The beautiful village offers sprawling beautiful terrain, warm turquoise waters, soft white sand, and so much more. You'll find a diverse range of housing and employment opportunities, making Asan an excellent place to plant roots. It's sunny, bright, and boasts an excellent quality of life. Calm, peaceful, and slower than big city life, moving to Asan will bring so much joy!